Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I'm back

Well it has been 3 years now and lots of things have happened.  From the simple calculator I started working on simple shooter game which turned out to be a disaster because I basically don't know how to code a game.  But I learned a lot from the experience and basically scrapped it and started over on something different.  I haven't written anything this blog in years because frankly I didn't know if I would be able to complete anything really because there was so much to learn and I didn't want to chronicle the path to failure.  Well after 3 long years of toil I am getting closer.  Still months away mind you, but closer.  There was just so much to learn and with only youtube as my guide it just took time.
I am not sure what I want to do with this blog, but I was thinking if I recorded the basic steps I took to developing my first real thing it might serve as a guide for someone else who might want to attempt such an undertaking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment